Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Because Imma happy girl.
Monday, September 27, 2010 @ 11:22 PM 0 love note

After waiting for so long, finally my S.H.E Top Girl Polo Tee and Hebe's debut album are here!
Woooohoo, happy to the max yo!
All thanks to Eileen that helped me to order all these.
Thanks @leeeenyl :)

Beside this, baby have passed his Ftt too!
Great job, baby!
Time for baby to have some driving lessons and get his driving license by next year.

Side track a little,
last Saturday was our 30th Monthsary!
Happy 30th month, babylove!
This month no photos, because we hardly take photos already. haha!
I haven't give baby his 30th month present, I feel so bad about it.
I always forgot to bring it to his place. Sotong !
Shall pass it to him one day.
(And again, I cheated on the date :D)