Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
The beginning of love is to let those we love be.
Friday, September 17, 2010 @ 1:41 AM 1 love note

Recently, I've been thinking about my life. Living in this world for 19 years, when we were young, we might not cherish things that are around us. We tends to take things for granted. When it's gone, all we did is cry & regret. Nothing but regret. Now, I don't wish to live my life with regrets, I just wanna live to the fullest.

In my life, there are 3 groups of friends that are very important to me. I always regard them as my dearest sisters/brothers, because they are worth for me to treat them like this.

1. My poly darlings,
I understand that we have known each other less than 2 years, but we talk everything under the sun. There are no secrets between each other. I always tell twin about my problem, r/s and in fact, everything! I just wish that this type of relationship will remain as long as I live. Love you, girls!



2. My secondary classmates/schoolmates,
They mean a lot to me! They have been through with me for 5 good years. Within these 5 years, I believed that there are many hipcups here and there, but we are still standing strong together as one. I really miss them a lot! Finally, it's holidays! I hope to meet them more often, hoping Wisely don't work too much and go out with us soon. hahah! I know whenever I am, Laypeng will be there for me! Laopo, Love you! Dear girls, k-session soon yeah? Everyone is free from examinations :) HUSKY! I HOPE YOU'RE SEEING THIS! I WANNA LISTEN YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL AGAIN! :>

To someone whom I haven't meet for 2 years/haven't take photos for damn long.
Anna Khiew. I do miss going out with you. Remember the days during our secondary school life, we used to go out after school. I hope to meet you soon and update about our life.

Lastly, the pillar of my life.
3. My dearest girlfriends (including Zixin and Joyce, which is not inside the photo)
This 6 girls can never be apart from my life! Whenever I need help, I know one of them sure will help me. Whenever I'm sad, I know they will console me. Whenever I'm happy, they are the one I will spread the news first. If next time, my wedding, you'll definitely be my bridemaids. ALL SIX MUST BE MY BRIDEMAIDS!
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!~