Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
More than you can imagine.
Sunday, September 5, 2010 @ 11:59 PM 0 love note

Finally, Semester 2.1 is over!

Now I just have to enjoy my holidays together with my family, baby and friends. I can't wait to meet my friends for gathering and some of my old friends from Secondary school to pass them their belated birthday gift. It is in my place for so damn long because I don't have time to meet them. Sorry! :x

I'm glad that among those 3 papers, I guess I can make it for electronic circuit analysis and electronic communication. Mathematics, really need to bo zhong already. Tsk! I wonder when is result day again, I can't wait for it !! After electronic communication paper, Hassan, baby and I took cab back to White Sands as Hassan need to go back home to break fast, and I wanna go Popular to buy "To Hebe" album. Separated with Hassan, went up to Popular, WHITE SANDS POPULAR NEVER SELL HEBE'S ALBUM!!!! SUPER DUPER UPSET! THEY ARE SO DAMN SLOW LA! HMV 313 SOMERSET AND HMV CITY HALL ALREADY HAVE IT! Went home with upset look. Listened to Hebe's live interview from Taiwan's radio station, her songs are really nice! Ella and Selina called in the radio station and disturbed her awhile. hahah! Hit the sack around 3am.

04/09/10 !
Work training @ 10.30am. Super duper tired. Got prepared by 9am and left home to meet baby. Waited for Yingqi to come and met the person in charge. Talk talk, listen listen, end around 12pm, we separated. Baby and I went Far East :) It's been so long since I ever walked into Far East already. Last been there was before Faith darling's birthday. Bought my stuffs and walk around Orchard. Last destination : 313 Somerset, to get my "To Hebe" album :D Seriously, those people who support those korean bands really insane, (no offence, I heard yesterday's night already got people queueing up just to buy the tickets). Found my "To Hebe" album and wanted to pay at the cashier, they directed me to the information counter, because cashier is packed with people that wanna buy the kpop concert. I saw the cash register showing, "$2580.00" siao! I can buy my SLR already luh! tsk tsk! 2hours standing, pay $258, super not worth!! Faster made payment and left 313. Took train back to Tampines to settle baby's phone line. Went back home to bathe after that. Baby waited for me to bathe and left home as no one is at home. Went baby's house and eat dinner. (Y) Stayed at baby's crib till 4am, we played Worms for awhile and facebook :) Fell asleep while baby playing his dota/starcraft/warcraft with his classmates. Most funny moment was baby having stomach pain that time. Hahahha! I talked to his friends online and his friends kinda shocked why so late already I am still at his place. haha.Parents came to fetch me around 4am and went home to sleep. Woke up around 1.30pm.

Here are some of the photos taken :)

My retarded ass-y lover ! <3

Stage baby !

TO HEBE!

See, my baby kept playing, I think my phone flash can fight with my canon baby. haha!

(Side Note : Dear people, as I will start work tomorrow, I will either post here or @ s-secretos. Cause my phone have the app, it will be easier for me to update there. So stay tune on both blogs!)

Last but not least,
Happy sweet blissful 18th birthday, Koh Yi Qin!
Super love you, I don't know you still read my blog, but just wanna wish you here.
Last long with ET! KUDO ROCKS YEAH? HAHAH!