Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Pankun Playing with James puppies.
Saturday, September 18, 2010 @ 12:13 AM 0 love note

SO CUTE LA!

Time flies, I got my iPhone 4 for a month already, after getting it, I'm kinda sick and tired of it. I don't know why leh. When I don't have iPhone, I always took baby's iPhone to play all my games. After getting my own iPhone, the only thing I do, surf net, bejeweled, twitter, ebuddy and facebook. I don't play other games already. I'm sick of ovenbreak also. lol. Thanks Wisely and Laypeng for intro me some camera app, even though Laypeng's one some need to pay money. hahaha. Today accompany baby and Amelia to CDC. Went White Sands after that, received Eileen's sms, damn happy because Hebe's album have arrived!! Hahahah! Transferred the funds and I guess gonna either meet her soon or meet Jenies soon. hahah!

Outing with my dearest woman tomorrow, Jasmine Tan!
Super love her! :>