Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
A part of me.
Sunday, September 19, 2010 @ 11:09 PM 0 love note


JUMBO @ NSRCC :>


All thanks to the $50 voucher, family decided to have brunch at Jumbo.
Invited my beloved lovely auntie along, hahahha! ( everyone knows I love my auntie a lot )
Had so many food, especially my favourite, EGG-TART :))
After the meal, family proceed to MBS to take mooncake.
Tour around MBS, saw the entire casino.
Went Katong after that, my grandpa's old store....
Everything changed, of course man!
My grandpa already passed away for 18 years leh.
That was when I was not even 1 year old D:
Went auntie's place to see babyy, my cutie!
always jumping around, love you much!

(ALL THANKS TO THE CRAB & COCKLES I HAD THAT DAY, I'M SUFFERING FROM RASHES ON MY BACK RIGHT NOW, DAMN!)