Girls' Day Out! :>
Picnic @ Marina Barrage !
It was an awesome outing with the girls. I guess I didn't meet up with them for 2 years?
As for a proper outing.
So met up with them at White Sands NTUC and we got all the stuffs we gonna prepare for picnic.
Bought all the stuffs and walked back to Yuwen's place.
Went baby's place to pass some food for his meal.
Went back to Yuwen's place to prepare those food.
Left her place around 1pm and train down to Marina Bay.
Walked to the bus stop under hot sun :/
Waited for shuttle bus and off we go.
Reached there and start to take out all the food we prepared.
Eat, fly kite, chit chat :)
Left that area around 5pm.
Yuwen, Laypeng and I went Singapore Flyer after which as June need to go to school,
Anna need to meet her friends :)
Took the night flyer as I took afternoon flyer with baby, Amelia and co before.
I wanna experience the different type of feel.
I wanna experience the different type of feel.
The scenery is very beautiful!
But if gonna pay 30bucks for that pathetic ticket to the Singapore Flyer, I don't think I will pay for it.
Thank god it's only 10bucks, hahahaha!
To see more photos, click here.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 @ 11:59 PM