Marina Bay Sands Presidential Suite ♥
Marina Bay Sands ♥
Oh my! The day I've been awaiting for, have arrived!
Grandma and Dad went to MBS much earlier than us as they were going to the casino. Mum came back home around 1pm and cooked lunch for me. Bathe and start preparing those stuffs that I wanna bring. I can't believe that I didn't bring precious along. Left home around 2plus as mum was nagging that we were late. Dad called us several times while on the way to MBS. Took a cab from Raffles Place as we were damn lazy to walk over. Cab fare was cheap. Met grandma and dad at the counter. We proceed to our hotel room after that. As my dad requested for a bigger room in MBS, they gave us Tower 2. The room is kinda big! Do view those photos at my multiply!! :)
Took plenty of photos at the Sky park, it's freaking gorgeous plus it's in the night! Thanks baby for taking those photos :) Went to see casino awhile as baby and Peishan didn't see it before. Met up with Janna at the junction and went to the bar to meet up with the birthday boy, Kelvin. Wished him Happy Birthday and left. Went back to hotel room, had great time with baby. Couldn't sleep well the entire night. 因为不在自己的家嘛。。 Grandma and dad came back to sleep only at 5 in the morning. So text Peishan as I saw what Kel wrote in facebook.
"Presidential Suite!"
Met up with Peishan at the lobby and she brought me up to the P.Suite. Oh my my! It's damn spacious, there are 4 rooms, karaoke room, spa, sauna, gym, kitchen, living room and etc! 1 night, 16k! No joke! Only rich kid can afford! My my my! Snap here, snap there and accompanied Peishan and Tessa up to the sky park for a swim. Viola, Kelvin and his friend, Alvin came up and meet us and they swam for awhile. Went back to the P.Suite and left shortly as I'm hungry! Went back to the room and mum told me we needa go home already. Yessa, I miss my bed! Went home by cab after checked out and slept all the way till 5pm. Didn't went to Kel's birthday party as I really cannot make it already. Deadbeat. Sorry! Nevertheless, I still wanna wish you a happy birthday and I hope you enjoy your birthday party! :DHere are some of the photos taken.
For more photos, please view it on my facebook or multiply.
(Click on the 3rd heart displayed on my profile)
(Happy Children' Day! Especially to some "kiddie")


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Friday, October 1, 2010 @ 11:57 PM