My love, Doraemon! :>
Amanda got me this in Taiwan!! I'm damn happy! My new iPhone cover! Thanks! :>6th October 2010
OH MY GAWD! They completed 30stickers already! They got a pen! It's doraemon's sis! :)
OH MY GAWD! They completed 30stickers already! They got a pen! It's doraemon's sis! :)4th October 2010
I was following @wordsof_amanda all day long, waiting for her to post what she got from Taiwan. I happened to saw this, ohmygawd can! Doraemon !!!! 2 more stickers and she can get a doraemon pen. How I wish I'm at Taiwan right now. So I can have it! Meow.....
( I keep my words, Amanda. You're coming back tomorrow!! )

I was following @wordsof_amanda all day long, waiting for her to post what she got from Taiwan. I happened to saw this, ohmygawd can! Doraemon !!!! 2 more stickers and she can get a doraemon pen. How I wish I'm at Taiwan right now. So I can have it! Meow.....
( I keep my words, Amanda. You're coming back tomorrow!! )


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Thursday, October 7, 2010 @ 2:57 AM