My heart with love for only you.

Baby, even though we have a
big tiff last night and you said things
in a verge of anger. But I know you love me. Wanted to give you a surprise by meeting you early in the morning, just because that last night we slept quite late, I couldn't get up as early as you. First time I did when I stepped into school, I rushed to your lecture hall. Met you inside the lecture hall, do you know that I'm feeling
extremely happy? As though like I have never meet you before. hahah! You must be thinking that I'm exaggerating, but
this is the fact. Talked to you for a few minutes, made me felt like we've talked for hours. I'm sorry that I've been making you angry recently, I'm trying my best to control it. Thanks for all the things you did, even when you're damn tired. You're willingly to wait for me to end my lessons. Lastly,
happy 31st monthsary.
Iloveyou.
Two hearts that beat as one.
Our lives have just begun.
And forever.
I'll hold you close in my arms.
I can't resist your charms.