Jealousy kills.
明知我爱你 - 龚芝怡
我是誰 我是誰 我是誰 - Magic Power
Super love these 2 songs ever since I came back from Singapore Hits Award.
(PS : Hebe made me so high! OMG!)
Life have been as hectic as usual.
It's been 4 weeks, things are changing around the world.
Sigh, shall not talk about it already.
On the happier note, I met new good friends. All thanks to my beloved cousin.
Finally I met his girlfriend, Cindy, on last Saturday at his new house.
Before we met, I've been texting with her and tweeting with her.
& guess what when we meet up, I don't feel any awkward.
In fact, I felt that she is part of my family.
It's nice to talk to her, and I bet friends around me have heard about her.
Because I've been telling most of my good friends that she is such a nice person to talk to.
As cousin have already enlisted to the army, so I don't mind accompanying her.
Thank god I found someone who is willingly to sms with me.
& I love sudden messages by her. hahaha!
Okay, basically my life is perfect right now.
I miss my girls <3
Happy Bird-day, Syed!
(Oreo cookie with toothpaste, (Y))


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Tuesday, November 9, 2010 @ 9:33 PM