Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Day and Night = Feeling Stress.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010 @ 11:59 PM 0 love note

SPELL S-T-R-E-S-S !!!
It's already Wednesday of week 8.
Countdown less than a week to common test (4 papers, my dear)
Stress to the max!
I'm praying hard that I'm able to manage all the 4 papers I will be taking next week.
Sorry that recently, my updates getting more and more boring.
Sometimes even didn't update, apparently, I'm damn stressed up with my work.
Tomorrow is 09Dec! Need to choose specialisation already!!
What to choose?
Aerospace?
Telematics?
Automation?

Baby is going for aerospace and automation,
I don't think I'm able to make it as my gpa is less than 3.
Hell shit, I should have study harder.
Whatever then, I shall hit the sack now.

I'm still feeling sick!
15December2010, gonna buy Hebe's music showcase tickets! :))