Tumblr have been damn addictive.
All you need to do is to reblog, reblog, nothing but reblog.
First of all,
24th December 2010 - Happy sweet 19th, dearest husky.
长大了,要做乖乖的儿子。不要让你的父母担心。。。Do ride carefully on road.
Had a wonderful meet up with you on your birthday!
25th December 2010 - Merry Christmas and happy 33rd monthsary, baby!
After cheryang's birthday dinner @ central, baby came over my house and watched movie together. Of course, we countdown to 25 together. two-five, our biggest day ! :)) baby left my house close to 1am as I asked him to rush for the last bus.
In the later afternoon, met baby, Amelia and her dad, went to his brother's house.
Played amazing race with his cousins,
Guess who won? MY TEAM!! HAHAH! When Amelia came back after finding all the photos, she said, " My daddy say I can't run, I got weak heart. " Amelia, you're damn cute leh!! We played many games, take photos, gift exchange, most importantly, we webcammed with Jason who is at overseas. So fun! Last year, we celebrated at baby's 3rd aunt house. This year at his brother's place, 1-word : FUN.
26th December 2010 - Met baby and wisely around 6pm and went Changi Airport via cab because Wisely gonna depart to Korea. -15degree leh!! Had swensens for dinner and went T3 to find Erica. Took skytrain back to T2 as Wisely need to check in already, bid goodbye to him and went home by bus.
27th & 28th December 2010 - Rot at home :)
29th December 2010 - Went back to school to do Cost Accounting project and met baby afterwhich. We went downtown and watched Gulliver's travel. Nice(Y) Hardly watch movie with baby so must choose the best.
Love her ttm!
2nd January 2011 - Happy Birthday, Cindy dearest!
(Shall not mention much, love you always!)
3rd January 2011 - Back-to-school..
4th January 2011 - Happy Birthday, mum! (L)
6th January 2011 - Exchanged X'MAS gift with the girls, I got a doggie plushie from Yelin! Cute! :))
8th January 2011 - Pot Luck Night !
Brother and I planned a party as our parents went for a tour, grandma playing mahjong at relative's place. We sent our parents off and went Hougang Mall to buy earpiece and ate lunch over there. Bought 2 bottles of alcohol and went Giant to buy the rest of the stuffs. Went home and clean up my house as friends coming to my place. Brother went to fetch Yixuan and Thiong and they came our house to prepare all the food. All the friends came with food and alcohol. In the night, we played some games and I had a few shots. As I seldom take shots and I felt tipsy. Wisely continued to play game with my brother and friends and he got drunk. Baby and wisely ton over at my place and left around 6am.. Woke up at 12pm as I needa to meet Serene at Tampines.
(Shall post photos another day, some photos in facebook)
I've changed my blog layout but I wanna edit more. hah!
School at 10am tomorrow, gonna sleep now :)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Sunday, January 9, 2011 @ 11:30 PM