Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
If you ever wonder.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 @ 10:02 PM 0 love note

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkk ~
I'm happy that even I didn't update my blog, my loyal readers still visit my blog.
Thank you, readers :)

In these 2 months and 11 days, many things happened.
Apparently, my life have been so hectic lately.
Had a couple of celebration for my birthday with my friends and family.
So, I shall sum up what I've done in this period of time.


Gift from bro, baby and friends :>

15/16 Jan - Best birthday gift for myself!!
Thanks Eileen! :>

A surprise birthday celebration with my classmates! (kinda miss them now)

A great outing with my dearest god-family and Cindy!

Happy birthday, baby! ♥♥♥

Universal Studios Singapore on 0403'11 :)

Anna's birthday celebration at Changi Airport.

That's all I can remember, because all these events are very important to me.

FYP has started two week ago.
It's already the 3rd week and today is NYP's results day!!
I couldn't even sleep well for the entire night.
Woke up couple of times and decided to camp on student portal.
I was afraid that I couldn't make it for Microprocessor technology.
Woooo! I passed, even though it's a C.
GPA increased, got 3 A' ! Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !~

Baby's results not that bad too, but GPA dropped :/
He was kinda sad, plus I didn't meet him for lunch today.
Sorry baby!

Shall update soon.
3rd year anniversary in 3 days time! :)

Happy monthsary, laopo! <3