Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
An Impromptu date.
Friday, April 22, 2011 @ 1:20 AM 0 love note





A super impromptu date with the girls.
Met Peishan in the afternoon at facial salon after I had my facial.
While I was sitting inside the salon, I thought of Cindy and Peien..

So I mentioned them in twitter and asked Peishan wanna head down to town not.
She was okay with it as she needs to get a port. charger.
Went TP after facial for Peishan's grad day stuffs. (Sadly, I can't attend la!)
Took 518 and head down to FEP.
Met my dearest Cindy and Peien at Scape,
not forgetting my lovely cousin. blackie liew! :x

Talked and gossipped a lot !
View Cindy's & Peien's blog to know more details.
Supposed to go back for dinner but I called home late so no dinner for me..
Had dinner at Food Republic.
Went HMV after dinner and met the girls again..
We talked super duper loud in HMV can?!
hor, Cindy? heh!



Peien suggested to go Coffee Bean to gossip longer..
Guess what, we talked till 1030pm and totally forgot of the timing...
Even though I still got plenty stuffs to talk to them :(
Baby kept calling me while I was outside..
Because he chose to go training and didn't wanna meet me.. lalala!
Reached home around 12am. I also dont know why so late leh..

Dear girls, no more meeting for this 5 weeks already bah.
I needa focus already.. If not, I might need to eat curry chicken...
Hope you girls understand..
(I know some will, )





Tomorrow's uncle 60th birthday!
meeting my dearest sister! <3