A Change.

A change of blog layout. Actually nothing much, I changed my background, shifted my profile box to the right, edit my links and wishlist and etc. Please drop me a note on my post if you want to be linked. Because I've deleted those dead links (eg, those people who don't update anymore or private their blogs) It's the mid of my 3rd week holiday; more to go, about 5 and a half weeks more? hahah! I'm enjoying my holiday everyday WITHOUT stress. ^^ I realised I'm rather active on tumblr than blogger, it's because reblog is sooo simple. Do view my tumblr to see what have I reblog okay? hahah! My whole September is sooooo damn busy, friends' gathering, baby's family gathering, brother's farewell, Marina Bay Sands stayover, Peien's birthday and etc.... I think I should stop procrastinate and go for my driving lessons!! I'm just being lazy to call my instructor for my driving lessons... oh man! This sucks' to the core.
There's another issue, between you and me. I don't know how to start a conversation with you anymore. I wanna date you out, I scare you will reject me. Your 20th birthday is coming soon, even though it's next month. I have prepared your birthday present. I guess I need some time. If 1 day I message you and date you out, I hope you will be willingly to meet me. I hope so. I really do wanna say,
"I'm sorry for what I've said"


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 @ 8:40 PM