A day out.
Oh friggingggggggggggg sad. I'm down with flu! :(
Tomorrow will be having class gathering and now like that.
Hope I can recover rapidly so I can enjoy myself tomorrow.
Woke up in the morning, went to White Sands to buy McDonald for baby. So sweet hor?
Rushed back to his place as he got driving in the afternoon..
Left his place around 1plus.
Went home to sleep, yet baby called me after his driving.
Don't need to sleep already lor...
After that went to prepare and took train with bro.
It's my first time taking train with my bro, though it's just 1 stop only.
Met mum & godma for dinner, Peishan came afterwhich.
We went for a short shopping.
Godpa came to fetch us home, thanks uh!
Baby made me damn angry!! Always call him won't pick up one..
Why do you have to bathe at 10pm sharp?
W-H-Y-Y-Y-Y!
Argh, don't wish to pick up your call, but in the end I still pick up.
Anyway, I'm left with 2 weeks of holidays.
Why my 6 weeks of holiday pass so fast?
Okay, nothing much to blog actually.
Till then! ;)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 @ 11:03 PM