My Wonderful Classmates!
I was like,
"Baby won't be in the same class as me, I'm gonna be alone!!"
But I've never regret to be in this wonderful class.
They always bully me, I always scold them, we had fun together,
They always bully me, I always scold them, we had fun together,
we ALWAYS have lunch together in a class and etc.
I really really will miss them a lot.
Now left with Twinny and I will be in the same class, others all separated.
I cherished those days with you guys.
I'm sure that we will be having another bbq in December.
Anyway, I realised whenever I planned BBQ session with my classmates,
they are okay with it. I'm very happy!
They appreciated what I've done! :)
They appreciated what I've done! :)
No matter which class we are posted to, we will always contact each other k?
As usual, the planners will be still the same.


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Monday, October 3, 2011 @ 10:44 PM