Day 1 without you.
Baby called me at 6.30am and told me that he's on the way to custom.
That moment, my heart stopped.
I wonder how am I gonna survive for 4days without him.
Before we ended the call, I asked him a question.
Me : I dont know I should be happy or sad that you go overseas.
Baby : happy, cause you gt freedom.
Me: :/
I guess he is the happy one.
Met Pea after her driving. Walked around aimlessly.
Went A&F and took polaroid with the model.
(Too bad, he is a Singaporean :/)
It was raining cats and dogs when we walked to Far East Plaza and we saw a guy slipped and fall, the worse part is that, he was carrying his daughter.. His daughter cried loudly. Poor thing.
That moment, my heart stopped.
I wonder how am I gonna survive for 4days without him.
Before we ended the call, I asked him a question.
Me : I dont know I should be happy or sad that you go overseas.
Baby : happy, cause you gt freedom.
Me: :/
I guess he is the happy one.
Met Pea after her driving. Walked around aimlessly.
Went A&F and took polaroid with the model.
(Too bad, he is a Singaporean :/)
It was raining cats and dogs when we walked to Far East Plaza and we saw a guy slipped and fall, the worse part is that, he was carrying his daughter.. His daughter cried loudly. Poor thing.
Before I ended this post, here is a photo for you to see :)
I'm glad that baby vibered and whatsapp me once he reached Genting!
3 more days to go..
3 more days to go..


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Sunday, December 18, 2011 @ 11:59 PM