Day 2 without you.
Went out with Pea in the morning.
This girl got 2 days MC.
Went to watch New Year Eve. It's awesome! (Y)
It started to rain when we were walking home.
Baby called me when he reached Kular Lumpur.
This girl got 2 days MC.
Went to watch New Year Eve. It's awesome! (Y)
It started to rain when we were walking home.
Baby called me when he reached Kular Lumpur.
I asked him to get his prepaid card asap.
So that I can contact him. heh! :)
Daven scored 6pts for N'level! Congratulation!!
Went to fetch him at his school and went his place w/ Peishan.
(A lot of things happened)
Played w/ 妞妞, she likea crazy! oh my!
Afterwhich, went out for dinner with godparents!
Ate 4 crabs! Wooo! :D
Home sweet home after that.
Baby,
it's the 2nd day without you.
I wonder how's life when you enlist in the future.
I miss you badly.
(Don't intend to post 妞妞's photos cause her hair very messy. haha!)
So that I can contact him. heh! :)
Daven scored 6pts for N'level! Congratulation!!
Went to fetch him at his school and went his place w/ Peishan.
(A lot of things happened)
Played w/ 妞妞, she likea crazy! oh my!
Afterwhich, went out for dinner with godparents!
Ate 4 crabs! Wooo! :D
Home sweet home after that.
Baby,
it's the 2nd day without you.
I wonder how's life when you enlist in the future.
I miss you badly.
(Don't intend to post 妞妞's photos cause her hair very messy. haha!)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Monday, December 19, 2011 @ 11:59 PM