21st Birthday Wishlist! ♥
Hey friends,
You guys have been asking me what I want for my 21st, especially the close ones. I really don't know how to tell you what I want personally. Items may be out of your budget and etc.. So I give you guys some items to consider, I will be happy if I'm able to get these. (Definitely right? It's my wishlist isn't it?) Anyway, even you didn't get anything for me from my wishlist, it's the thought that matters okay? So yeah, it's less than a week more to my birthday party! Hope to see you guys there k? :D
Thank you!
 |
| Canon SELPHY CP780 Photo Printer |
 |
Canon 550D! |
 |
| Chanel Double C Pendant |
 |
Instax 7 Wide Lens
|
 |
| Galaxy Note |
 |
M-O-N-E-Y
(If able, sponsor me with this! So I can go rebonding at Twister in April & Taiwan in May!) |
 |
| Marc Jacob Tote |
 |
| The New iPad |
 |
Sunflower Bouquet |
 |
| Hello Kitty Speaker |