Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
This is for you, twinny! ♥
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 @ 8:00 AM 0 love note


This post is dedicated to my dearest twinny, Michelle Soh.
We have known each other for 3 years already.
My awesome 3 years in Nanyang Polytechnic! ♥

Thank you for putting up with my short temper tantrums, my terrible attitude problem and etc.
I guess I will never meet someone like you in my life.
Okay, this post sounds like she's my lover right?
But of course I'm just expressing my feelings only.
She's my dearest twinny, one and only twinny! ♥

She always accompany me without fail.
Even when she don't wanna go, she will still say, "I accompany you lor"
Especially, she knows that I hate to go toilet by myself, she will accompany me there.
Few months ago, she taught me Computer Vision for Common test on the phone.
(I didn't pay attention to the lecture at all)
I called her plenty of times to ask her the questions and she didn't get pissed at all.

In the course of study in ECC,
from study of basic modules in Year 1 & Year 2 to choosing of specialization - Automation
(We chose the same specialization)

Now, you know how close are we?
I glad that I didn't make the wrong choice of being with her.
At least I don't feel odd when I'm with her and her boyf.
Now that we've graduated, I really hope that we will meet up more often.

I really appreciate her!
True friends are hard to find.
I know she'll be there for me ALWAYS.
(Even though she stay at Jurong! Wahahah!)