Marina Bay Sands, 13th April 2012
Back track a little, 13th April 2012.
Booked a room at Marina Bay Sands for Baby's family. Was quite disappointed as I booked the premier room for them. (Not enough cash for club room) Baby's family enjoyed it so much. That night, 5 of us stay-over at there. Baby, Jared, Alex, Sandra and me :) Sad that my period came and I can't swim or soak in the bathtub.
The next day, baby and the rest went up to the skypark to swim. So I slept till 9am and woke up to bathe. I locked the door till baby can't even use the room key to open the door. Haha! He banged the door like a mad person. They took a bath and went for breakfast while I continue to sleep. Check out at 12pm and went seperate ways. Took free shuttle bus to Changi Airport and home sweet home :)


ttl Since 2503. 
Australia
Hongkong
Thursday, June 21, 2012 @ 12:30 AM