Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
What makes you beautiful.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 @ 12:20 AM 0 love note

Hi lovely(s), I'm back at blogger.
Have been reblogging at tumblr until I neglected this blog.
Recently, I've no idea how to start off at blogger.
As you know, I've been posting photos on instagram.
Do follow me at thlastlove.

This is the first photo I shared in Instagram.

During my trip in Taiwan, Instagram seemed to be part of me.
我走到那里,就拍到那里。


Shall blog about my Taiwan trip on next post :)

The man of my life.
Where boys become MEN.

Felt so troubled recently. I don't know why am I facing so many friendship problems throughout the years. I'm very disappointed with some friends who always left me out in their life. I always treat them as my dearest friends and yet I'm always the odd one out in their life.
Shall not talk about this anymore.

On a happier note, baby is going to book out on this friday.
His first book out! I'm so happy :) Without him for 13 days already. I realised talking to him on phone is very precious now. I can hardly talk to him, can only share my joy and sorrow in the night. Can't wait for him to be back by my side.
Always missing him. ♥♥♥