Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Last day of 2012.
Monday, December 31, 2012 @ 11:59 PM 0 love note


This year is quickly coming to a close, a brand new year is arriving in a few minutes' time.  It has been an amazing and fruitful year throughout. Too many things had happened, be it good or bad.

In the month of January, I had my 21st birthday celebration on the 7th at my godparents' place. Really thankful what my family have given me. I had my final papers in NYP and have graduated with my desired results in May. In late April, I went Taiwan for 8D7N with boyfriend, my brother and friends. It was a wonderful graduation trip and I enjoyed it very much.

After return, I spent about a month to find a job, went for my very first interview at SGH in June and I didn't get the position. Thanks to boyfriend's brother, I managed to get a job. Have been working fine for the past 5 months. It is a very rare experience to learn how to set up a hospital. 

Throughout the whole year, I gained about 10kg. Shocked right? To me, eating is a way of de-stress. What's more when you're working in a office, everyday 8.30-6. You will definitely gain some weight, especially I am a lazy person who does not exercise. ( Can I blame on my family gene? :x ) 

In life, there are many ups and down. I have not contact a couple of friends ever since I graduated. What's more, we were once close. I told you almost everything and yet I am so disappointed in you. I decided not to think and move on with my life. I know that I am not a good friend either, I hardly contact some of my friends, but I know I do concern them at times.

Lastly, in the year of 2013 will be the 5th year anniversary with boyfriend, half a decade with this man.
To the person who once asked me, you think he will be the one for you? I can tell you, YES I WILL MARRY THIS GUY.
The man of my life. Really thankful to have you for all these years.

Wish everyone a happy new year! :)