Confide in your love.
and always trust your heart.
Fighting!
Sunday, October 13, 2013 @ 1:05 AM 0 love note


I been quite some time since I last blogged.
I have no idea why last time I have so many things to blog about and now I totally have nothing in mind.

Life have been mundane.
Currently life is all about family, work and studies.
Yes & this time round, I am serious.
Mugging hard for all my modules in UniSIM.
It's rather tired when you have to head to school after work.
Keep fighting!! Ever since school started, I cannot head out with my colleague and friends to have fun together. Miss it so much..
Shall not talk about boring/sad stuffs.

On a happier note, S.H.E is coming SG for their concert on 26th October 2013Can't wait for this! First time going with my BEF ♥♥♥
& Reason why I am back to blog is because after reading Sherlyn's blog, I got the urge to blog. I didn't know by reading her blog can motivate me to blog. Wahahaha!

Can't wait for my next overseas trip tgt with bee! :)